Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Wheeler Family Blog

The Wheeler Family has grown and grown. There are now 13 great grandchildren (Greg & Sarah's little girl will be number 14). Our lives are so busy, it is hard to stay involved in each other's lives.
So...
THE WHEELER FAMILY BLOG
I had never heard of a blog until my friend introduced me to them. I am no computer genius, but I think this is something that all of us could participate in. Whenever something exciting happens in your family, post it on the blog and share it with all of us. Anything from going potty in the toilet (Lilly's newest accomplishment...horray!) to getting an A on a test to a mission call (way to go Tyson!). We would love to hear what is going on in your lives.
Just follow the directions and share your news...we'd love to hear from you!

No comments: